воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

aws.org beam domain laser welding




...but one of the biggest ones Iapos;ve ever personally seen.

So, it is already 20 minutes past closing.� A man comes up and purchases a space heater and has some other things but says he just wants to purchase them separately.� All fine and dandy.

So he signs the machine for his credit card purchase and says he has to wait for his wife and daughter with some other things. I proceed to go about my other closing business while we wait.

He stands there and STARES at his receipt and says "This doesnapos;t look like my signature, I�donapos;t want this"

I kind of double take because really....what?� I�tell him that sometimes signing electronically doesnapos;t always exactly look like your signature but itapos;s fine.

He looks right at me "Return this, seriously, I�donapos;t like how this looks"

I�return the space heater, he leaves what his wife and daughter brought up with me and doesnapos;t purchase anything and leaves complaining how he canapos;t buy anything here because the credit machine is messed up and he wonapos;t purchase anything until itapos;s better.

Okay....youapos;re here AFTER closing, wasting my time for that? WTF.....
aws.org beam domain laser welding, aws.org expo, awsa, awsa 2005.



Комментариев нет: