четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

exhilarating hypertension




Oh, and one other thing McCain said that made me go "WTF?"�was when he said that he wanted to eliminate state certification testing for troops who go on to become teachers.� WTF?� OK, I can see giving college credits in exchange for teaching done while serving in the military, but to say, "Hey, you can shoot a rifle, that makes you totally qualified to teach" is stupid.� Training people in the military is not the same as teaching kids in a school, and troops who want to become teachers after they are done with their assignment should still have to go through the certification process like everyone else.� I believe people who served in the Airforce still have to take some tests before they can become commercial pilots, right?� Being in the Airforce just means they donapos;t have to go to college and major in aviation in order to fly commercial planes/jets.� Giving college credit or something else that would expidite a troop getting his teaching credentials is a good idea to increase the number of teachers in the country, but I think they still need to be held to the same standard as everyone else.

Also, I called it� Leanne won Project Runway� I thought all three of them had good collections.� As much as I like Leanne, her color palate is too muted for my personal taste, so if I were given the chance to wear something by one of them I would wear something by Kenley.� Her clothes are super cute and fun.� Leanne was the only one to do any shorts or pants.� Kortu and Kenley only did skirts and dresses, if I remember correctly.� Kortu also seemed to use the same fabric throughout, but in different colors, which kind of bored me.
exhilarating hypertension, exhilarating dictionary, exhilarating definition, exhilarating cruises uk.



Комментариев нет: