пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

caa womens basketball tournament




So, i had another successful day once again. Iapos;m proud. Today was a little different.. I had 2 egg whites, a special k bar, and tomato soup with cheese and a yogurt. Iapos;m wayyyy full, and iapos;m glad about that. Itapos;s only 6 though, but iapos;ll drink a lot of water until i go to bed. I added up the highest amount of calories possible for what i ate and it came to about 750, but i think it may have been less. Iapos;m eager to way myself, but scared. I want to keep eating less to see what my outcome could be. Ahh i just need to keep this up.. I keep thinking about eating unhealthy foods, but i donapos;t.. I feel like i have control.�but even if i do.. Like this weekend, iapos;m going to eat a small amount. My dad hasnapos;t gone grocery shopping in a while, too, so thatapos;s good. But i do need more fruit, weapos;re out of apple and oranges and bananas.. All we have left is mushy grapes ): i need my fruit, man

today in science we started to randomly talk about losing weight and BMIs and muscles and stuff. It was funny because the whole class was like OOOH IS THAT WHAT HAPPENS? and i was like.. Psh i already know all this. Haha, pretty lame, but i found it funny. It does suck that iapos;m going to have to lower my calorie intake and increase my exercise if i wanted to decrese the amount of time itapos;ll take me to lose the weight. I donapos;t know. Maybe iapos;ll just keep it the same and just wait for it to get lower and lower.. Ah, i donapos;t think i can deal with like a pound a week, though that bites hardcore. Well, i donapos;t know.. That was just a thought. Hahah

tomorrow is friday, i donapos;t think iapos;m doing anything.. Maybe hanging out with my sister. Hopefully no junkfood, and iapos;m just going over my friend kellyapos;s house this weekend, and iapos;ll just keep away from the gross foods.. Not that difficult at all. Ha, sounds not that difficult, but i bet itapos;ll be hard. If i do eat a little something, itapos;s going to be little. Very little.

i really really hope i can keep this up. Iapos;m crossing my fingers. Iapos;ll post tomorrow about how my day went.
caa womens basketball tournament, caa wrestling, caa wrestling duals, caa wrestling rankings.



Комментариев нет: